How profound commenters. Although, I don't understand what you're all talking about. I luuuuurrrrve working for the NHS. Despite my whining and moaning, I actually couldn't see myself working anywhere else. Besides, I provide a fabulous patient centred service and am indeed an integral cog thank you very much.
Having just re-read my sentence I've realised I'm blowing my own trumpet a little. Of course I'm not an integral cog; I'm the small cog whose function is rendered useless and thrown out, only to be realised afterwards that it actually WAS necessary. Anyway, the reason why I'm blowing my own trumpet is because my ego-centric friend's influences are travelling through the cyber waves, through my computer to my keyboard, through the sensory receptors in my fingers, then synapsing to my brain to brainwash me. The blame for my behaviour lies entirely with him.
Kids...you either love them or you hate them. Luckily half my week is spent working with them, and I love them. Apart from the ones that smirk at me (when their parents aren't looking) in a very evil manner when they're EVIDENTLY pretending not to be able to do something. Or when they turn around and call me a 'silly little bugger'. Or when they say that I must be very lonely because I don't have children of my own. Or when they crawl under the table and refuse to come out despite my gentle non-authoritarian manner.
Hmm...kids, like I said, you either love them or you hate them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
at least you can always "take the bitterness" out of the day with a little bit of sugar in your tea! ha ha!!
Jack
x x x
Post a Comment